PlayOn! Sports To Feature 34 Live Second-Round Football Playoff Games
The excitement of Georgia’s high school football playoffs continues this weekend and fans will have access to more games than ever before. This Friday night, 35 games will be streamed LIVE on WSBtv.com at www.wsbtv.com/footballscores powered by PlayOn! Sports with live highlights and scoring updates.
The games are a combination of PlayOn! Sports produced content and school-produced games through the PlayOn School Broadcast Program and all will be streamed live on the PlayOn! Sports national video portal, www.playonsports.com as well as at www.wsbtv.com/footballscores. Fans can access all the games, scores and highlights LIVE on Friday, November 23 for the following games:
- Grayson vs. North Gwinnett
- Lovejoy vs. Marietta *
- Hughes vs. North Cobb
- Mill Creek vs. Brookwood
- Newnan vs. Colquitt County *
- West Forsyth vs. Parkview
- Northside Warner Robins vs. Thomas County Central *
- Tucker vs. North Paulding *
- East Paulding vs. Stephenson
- Harris County vs. Warner Robins
- Kell vs. Gainesville
- Whitewater vs. Glynn Academy
- M.L. King vs. Allatoona
- Westover vs. South Effingham
- Monroe Area vs. Grady
- Sandy Creek vs. Dalton
- Cairo vs. Mary Persons
- Stockbridge vs. Wayne County
- Marist vs. Carrollton *
- North Oconee vs. Buford
- Cartersville vs. Blessed Trinity
- Pierce County vs. Peach County *
- North Hall vs. Morgan County *
- St. Pius vs. Hart County *
- Jefferson vs. Westminster *
- Brooks County vs. McIntosh County
- Calhoun vs. Washington-Wilkes *
- Lamar County vs. Benedictine
- Lovett vs. Manchester
- Calvary Day vs. Landmark Christian *
- Savannah Christian vs. Holy Innocents *
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academy vs. Our Lady of Mercy *
- Miller County vs. Wilkinson County
- Seminole County vs. Commerce
* Indicates school-led production as part of the School Broadcast Program.
The PlayOn School Broadcast Program allows participating schools in Georgia to produce and broadcast TV-like events for live and on demand viewing via the GHSA Network. Each school has an individual school branded page as part of the PlayOn! Sports national video portal that allows students to produce and distribute high quality events throughout the year, including regular season sports, graduation, concerts, news programs, and other school activities. Each broadcast boasts TV-like features, including graphic overlays, scoring, sponsor graphics, and video commercial breaks. Join the conversation on Twitter using #GHSAFootball.
The GHSA Network is a partnership between PlayOn! Sports and the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) featuring rights and brand management, video production of state championship events, multi-platform distribution, and coordinated sponsorship sales of high school sports in Georgia.
PlayOn! Sports is the largest rights holder, producer, and aggregator of high school sports events distributed across television, the Internet, and IP-video enabled mobile devices. By combining State Athletic Associations’ postseason content with the regular season events of member schools, PlayOn provides marketers with a unique multi-media platform solution to reach teens, young adults and families. PlayOn is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in the Southeast, Midwest and California. For more information, contact PlayOn! Sports at email@example.com, or visit www.playonsports.com.