Engineering Division Manager Needed
The Paulding County Board of Commissioners are looking for a full-time Engineering Division Manager for the Paulding County Water System.
(1) Full Time Position Available
This position is responsible for overseeing the Engineering Division of the Paulding County Water System which primarily includes the design, construction and project management of water and sewer related infrastructure; assisting with the commercial and residential development process, as well as providing technical engineering assistance to other county departments.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with the completion of a baccalaureate degree in a course of study related to the occupational field.
- Experience sufficient to thoroughly understand the diverse objectives and functions of the subunits in the division/department in order to direct and coordinate work within the division/department, usually interpreted to require three to five years of related experience.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain appropriate state certified license for water distribution, wastewater treatment or solid waste operations as appropriate.
- Certification as an Engineer in Training.
|Salary||Pay Grade 22/$46,850.46- $72,179.61 annual|
|Published||Mar 11, 2013, 08:00 AM|
|Closing||Mar 22, 2013, 05:00 PM|
Respond to this ad through: http://www.paulding.gov/jobs.aspx.