Find Jobs, Potential Pets or College Futures
Here are a few things to know as your workweek begins.
1. Rain could swing by this afternoon.
The National Weather Service puts the chance of showers and storms this afternoon and early evening at 30 percent. Otherwise, we should see mostly cloudy conditions and a high temp near 84 or so. Winds of 5 to 10 mph could gust as high as 15 mph. The mercury should drop to the high 50s tonight under mostly cloudy skies.
2. Paulding County High School will be the site tonight of the PROBE College Fair, aimed at stimulating students’ interest in post-secondary education. Learn more about this free event here.
3. We hope you’re looking forward to a new week, but if you need a look back at the week that was, let us help you. See what you might have missed last week—from previews of upcoming weekend events to our football coverage to other great stories—in our Week in Review.
4. Coming up later today, we’ll bring you some great job leads in our weekly Local Job Alert, photos of animals that need to be adopted from Paulding County Animal Control in our “Pets of the Week” feature, and more.
5. It’s down to the wire, Braves fans, as Atlanta needs to have a strong showing starting tonight in its final three games to keep the National League wild card spot. If you pull for the hometown boys, how will you be supporting them?