Invite a friend
NCCC National Conference
The National Cervical Cancer Coalition (NCCC) 2013 Conference will bring together local NCCC Chapter Leaders, cervical cancer survivors and friends and family members, medical and scientific experts, and partner organizations in an event designed to offer information and hope on the subject of HPV and cervical cancer.
The conference will feature sessions on a variety of subjects, including:
- Ask the Experts: Answers to your questions on HPV and cervical cancer
- Personal stories from cervical cancer survivors
- Sex and pleasure after cancer
- How to advocate for cervical cancer prevention policies
- Yoga taught by NCCC Founder Alan Kaye, focused on yoga poses of special benefit to cancer patients.
- Adoption and other options