(1) Full Time Position Available
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the maintenance of the County’s communications systems by directing and assisting in the repair, maintenance, expansion and installment of equipment. Communications Systems refer to but are not limited to: Land Mobile Radio System, Phone Systems (VoIP or PBX), Wi-Fi and other wired or wireless technologies and the applications or median to maintain them.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work.
- Knowledge of telephony and communications system design.
- Knowledge of VoIP communications.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid Georgia driver’s license.
Salary Grade 12, Pay Range $ 13.21-20.34 hr Published Mar 26, 2013, 08:00 AM Closing Apr 12, 2013, 05:00 PM