1) There is a chance of rain again today.
There is a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8 a.m., then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 81, according to the National Weather Service.
Tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
2) The will meet at 8:30 a.m. today at the district offices, 3236 Atlanta Hwy, Dallas.
The Paulding County School Board typically meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Meetings on the second Tuesday are typically held at 6:15 p.m., while fourth Tuesday meetings are usually held at 8:30 a.m.
3) The will meet today at county offices at 240 Constitution Blvd., Dallas.
At 10 a.m., the board will have a work session, followed at 7 p.m. with the regular meeting.
4) It's not too late to vote for in this week's Fox 5 team of the week. Go here to cast your vote. Voting ends at 3 p.m.
5) Come take a walk with the County Extension Agent and Paulding County Extension Master Gardeners to learn about and see native trees of Paulding County in their autumn splendor.
The event will start at 10 a.m. today at Paulding Meadows Park, 724 Paulding Meadows Drive, Dallas. Meet at the Amphitheater on the festival grounds.