Antiques, Gifts and More
There are treasures to be found around every corner at this spacious shop. Civil War reclining chairs, over-sized mirrors, antique pictures and furniture are among a few. Jack and Diane Pettus, owners of Antiques, Gifts and More, operate a thrift store located at one end of the complex. All profits from the thrift store are donated to The Humane Society for spaying and neutering.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, collectibles, thrift Items
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: Furniture
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 8
- Antiques services: Consignment