Customers can count on Arby's to quickly serve hot sandwiches and cold cut combos. Arby's also offers onion rings, jalapeño cheese sticks, as well as curly fries for sides or snacks. The Hiram lobby is clean, and the drive-thru is quick and accurate.
- Hours: Sun - Mon, 10am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Sloped sidewalk and drive-thru
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Market fresh sanwiches, melts, curly fries, turnovers, soft drinks, onion rings, milkshakes, and burgers.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.arbys.com/menu/
- Specialties: Chocolate Turnover, Jalapeño bites, Arby's melt, and Roast Turkey and Swiss Sandwich.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Jalapeño bites
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 75
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual