Briar Patch is a Paulding County tradition, featuring the area's best barbecue. The staff is friendly and treats you like family. The many plaques on the wall show their continued support of local sports teams and the log cabin feel, wonderful wall murals and whimsical bear figurines add to the family-friendly atmosphere. To get your barbeque fix, they have weekly specials, large party specials and web coupons.
- Fax: 770-445-3373
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Barbeque, steaks, salads, chicken, ribs and more.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Pit-cooked Barbecue with hickory wood
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hickory-smoked barbecued beef and pork by the sandwich, plate or pound
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 39
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual