Captain Eddie's Restaurant
Captain Eddie's is a family-owned, landmark for home cooked meals in Hiram. The customers are known by name and treated like family by the friendly staff. It is known for its secret recipe chicken and dressing, but when it starts to get cold, watch out for Captain Eddie's amazing chicken and dumplings. He still comes in to make them from scratch himself. Also,make sure you see the wonderful custom painted ceiling tiles by the Hiram High School art classes.
- Hours: Breakfast hours: Tue – Fri, 7am – 10am; Sat, 8am – 11am; Sun - Mon, closed. Lunch hours: Tue – Fri, 11am – 2pm; Sat, closed; Sun, 11am – 2pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Same location for 30 years
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Home cooked meats, vegetables, desserts
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Home cooking
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Signature dishes: Homemade chicken and dressing, Captain Eddie's chicken and dumplings.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual