The food at Folks has a down-home country taste that leaves an everlasting impression on customers. The restaurant is filled with a friendly staff that knows the menu inside and out. Folks has homemade fried chicken, cornbread, sweet tea and other southern favorites.
- Fax: 770-222-6810
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sloped sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.folkskitchen.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Fried chicken
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Southern
- Signature dishes: Chicken and dumplings
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Country fried steak.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 45
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun