Main Moon Restaurant
Main Moon is a Chinese restaurant that sells Szechuan, Hunan and Cantonese cuisine. It is open seven days a week and does have a few tables, but it is mostly a take-out restaurant. The restaurant has a very large menu with over 100 different food options, as well as dozens of combinations.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps leading to the sidewalk in front of the building.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wings, egg rolls, spring rolls, dumplings, wontons, ribs, soup, chow mein, shop suey, fried rice, egg foo young, lo mein, chicken dishes, pork dishes, beef dishes, seafood dishes, moo shu, vegetables, more
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Chinese
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chinese food
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch