Bamboo plants decorate the tables and large Asian paintings enhance the atmosphere, offering customers of Mizu an elegant and quiet dinning experience. Mizu opened it's doors Sept. 3, 2009 and offers hibachi, sushi, Thai and Chinese cuisine. Grilled hibachi dinners are a favorite of customers, including hibachi versions of salmon, shrimp, chicken, vegetables, strip steak, filet mignon and lobster tail. Mizu also delivers.
- Hours: Sun-Thur, 11 am - 9:30 pm; Fri-Sat, 11 am - 10:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.themizu.com
- Specialties: Thai favorite: Massaman Curry - cooked with sweet massaman curry paste, coconut milk, potato, avocado, topped with cashew nuts with chicken, beef, pork or shrimp.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Japanese / Sushi, Live / Raw Food, Thai
- Signature dishes: Chef's Special: Sizzling Mongolian Deluxe - Chicken, flank steak and prawns sauteed with mushrooms, white onion and scallion in a sweet Mongolian sauce, topped with crispy white noodles.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual