New Hope Martial Arts Studio offers instruction in Tae Kwon Do, Hapikdo and Yoga. Led by Master White, who has more than 30 years of martial arts experience, this facility teaches all ages.
With the promise to build confidence, leadership, good health and focus, New Hope says it is "committed to helping the community." The studio is located across the street from Rodney's Barbeque and JC's Auto Repair Shop.
- Fax: 678-895-6155
- Hours: Varies depending on class schedule
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the front of the facility.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 30
- Number of instructors: 1
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes