Located in The Shoppes at Cedarcrest Commons, Paisano's Italian Restaurant is the home of authentic, old-world Italian cuisine. Patrons will enter and see the dark wood decor, modern dimmed lighting, Spanish-style archways, full bar and open kitchen where chefs are hard at work. Using fresh ingredients, this family restaurant has outdoor seating that is just as cozy as its interior. Customers can enjoy dishes like Tuscan chicken, Costolina, salmon in a sherry wine cream sauce, four-cheese Ravioli or its sought-after pizza varieties. Pizzas include eggplant parmesan, tre fromagie, margherita or Mediterranean pies. Paisano's has weekly lunch specials like the daily all-you-can-eat buffet, Tuesday Trivia Night or Wednesday drink specials. There is also live entertainment on Fridays and dance music on Saturdays.
- Hours: Mon, 4pm - 11pm; Tue - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 12:30am; Sun, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the front of the facility and two handicapped parking spots near the front door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.atlantasbestpizza.net/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Gourmet Pizza varieties
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual neat