Paulding County Superior Court and Clerk of Superior Court
Clerk of Superior Court, 770-443-7527; Chief judge of Superior Court, 678-363-2900
The Paulding County Superior Court handles civil and criminal cases, with constitutional authority giving it jurisdiction over felony criminal cases, divorce cases, cases seeking equitable relief and regarding titles to land. The court also handles misdemeanors and traffic cases for which a jury trial is demanded by the accused.
The office of the Clerk of Superior Court is available to file, record and retrieve documents filed in the county. Records include civil and criminal proceedings, real estate documents and more. The office is also in charge of the jury system.
- Fax: Clerk of Superior Court, 770-505-3863; Chief judge of Superior Court, 678-363-2902
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking.
- Services: County's law library available to attorneys, pro se litigants and the general public during business hours
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Type: Civil, Criminal, Traffic