Quality Chef Chinese Restaurant is primarily a restaurant for take out food. The interior has four tables, but the surroundings are very plain and unremarkable. Located in the same shopping center as the Food Lion grocery store, Quality Chef serves up Szechuan, Hunan and Cantonese cuisine. Its specialties include General Tso's Chicken, Hunan Delight and Hot Spicy Chicken Beef and Shrimp. The restaurant's special diet menu includes steamed broccoli, mixed vegetables and steamed gourmet garden.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Happy Family: Jumbo shrimp, lobster meat, roast pork, beef, chicken with mushroom, snow peas, broccoli in chef's special sauce. Dragon and Phoenix: Jumbo shrimp sauteed with seasonal vegetables and batter fried chicken.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 4
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual