Rodney's Bar-B-Que and Catering is a family-oriented neighborhood spot that locals adore. With rustic, ranch-style decor and a warm and welcoming atmosphere, owners Rodney and Tammy Dobson bring authentic southern barbeque to Dallas. Their restaurant offers traditional country breakfast staples like biscuits and gravy, pancakes, country ham and country fried steak, and lunch specials like Salisbury steak, slow-cooked roast beef or fried okra and pinto beans. But Rodney's is probably best known for its fall-off-the-bone ribs. It will also cater your office party, wedding or church event.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 9pm; Thu - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the front of the restaurant and two designated parking spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Pulled pork or beef
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Southern
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual