Wellstar Paulding Hospital and Nursing Center
A hospital in a group of non-profit health systems, Wellstar Paulding Hospital and Nursing Center has an emergency room with 18 exam rooms and two trauma rooms; Diagnostic and Treatment Center, specialized rehabilitative services and surgical center for outpatients; and cardiology, ear, nose and throat, intensive care, internal medicine, medical imaging, medical surgical, orthopedic, senior services, skilled nursing, specialized services and sub-acute services for inpatients.
In addition to Paulding Medical Office Building, which houses hospital departments and doctors' offices, Paulding Nursing Center is on the hospital campus. The nursing center provides senior care.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramps, elevator
- Founding Date: 1958
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 83
- Type: General, Geriatric
- Features: Cafeteria, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Orthopedic services, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: Daily 7 am- 9 pm
- Helipad: Yes